The production process is based on the pyrolysis technology that is environmentally friendly thermal decomposition of WEEE and ASR waste into components for commercial-grade products manufacture.
Dry residue =>
Screening residue (depending on the composition of waste WEEE):
- Precious metals
- Copper fractions
Boiler fuel =>
- used for its intended purpose
- used for the plant operation
- continuous processing mode
- low energy intensity
- ease of extraction of precious metals from the dry residue processing
- built-in cooling system
- modernized gas cleaning system
1. The raw material is continuously fed into the pyrolysis chamber by the screw conveyor.
2. Fuel is self-fed from fuel tank. After the process is stabilized, the burner is switched to produced pyrolysis gas.
3. Cooled mixture enters the separator where it is divided on different fractions:
‒ Pyrolysis oil is sent to the storage tank
‒ Pyrolysis gas is sent to the burner
— Cooled dry residue is discharged by screw conveyor and sent to components recovery.